Monday, February 1, 2010

Losing Weight

Ok I have decided to tell the world that I'm trying to lose weight, in hopes that it will keep me honest (or on track or some nonsense). I'm not going on a diet I am trying for a life style change. I am trying to eat unprocessed foods. This means I will eat nothing with the word "hydrogenated starch hydrolyse" or anything that sounds like that. If I don't know what it is then I'm not going to eat it, for the most part:). I really want to lose the weight that I've been carrying around since I had Briel. So here we go. I have been at it for two weeks so far and I have lost about 10lbs so I have had encouraging results.

I am told that by eating healthy I will eventually lose my desire to eat sweets, and to "them" I say a big BS. Here entered my nemesis: Sugar. I love sweets, really LOVE them. I have my favorites (chocolate cake) but really I like way too many of the confections that are out there. So here starts the superhuman battle, Living Healthy vs. Sweets

To be Continued...

1 comment:

  1. AH losing weight sucks! I am way impressed with you though. I completely agree, we must get together! You two interested in doubling?

    ReplyDelete