Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great Photographer

I was really upset when i heard Kiddie Kanddis was going out of business. They were the only studio photographer that i liked that gave you a disk of the pictures (which is all i really care about) because lets face it you never know what pictures your going to need and when you'll need them. So for me having the disk is the only way it's worth spending the money. In my dilemma of trying to find someone else I was directed to check out www.marykimphotography.com. She turned out to have exactly what I was looking for. For 60 bucks she will take pic's for an hour, hour-and-a-half, and give you all the pic's on high res disk. She will print the pics as well if you want her to. I decided to give her a try and was very happy with the results. She will even go on location for a small fee. I will defiantly be returning to her again. Check out her website. Here are some of the pictures we got

.

No comments:

Post a Comment